We make fresh, handcrafted and customized personal pizzas
in less than five minutes. Yep, just five minutes for delicious slices
made just the way your customers want!
first in our category. here’s why.
Our five-minute gourmet pizza concept is quickly gaining momentum.
Founded in 2011, we’ve opened 59 locations, operating in 16 states and
Washington, DC, and will have 500 franchise and company locations under development.
our business model makes dough!
- Sister company of Pizza Inn
- Turbo shelf oven technology that accelerates throughput
- Labor matrix tracking methodology focused on volume
- Significant buying power driving down the cost of goods
- Restaurant construction team with over 56 years experience
- Restaurant Support Center with over 50 employees to support you
- 25% sales growth year-over-year
minutes. (Pie Five, get it?!) But, we’re not just fast. We’re also crazy good and
the only chain offering:
- 4 proprietary made-from-scratch crusts
- personal-sized cookie and brownie pie desserts
- whole grain and gluten-free options
- pizza crust salad bowls made to order
- every pie for the same affordable price
Our customers eat up the creative freedom we give them to design their own pie
from one of our four proprietary crusts, seven sauces, and over 28 of the freshest
meat and veggie toppings around. Or, they can choose from one of our innovative
signature pies. The combinations and flavor experiences are endless.
It’s not just our franchisees and customers who are eating up our innovative signature pies. Here are a few of our most recent awards:
- 2014 Hermes Creative Award Gold Winner for “Be Pie-Partisan” Campaign
- Randy Gier named 2014 Fast Casual’s Movers & Shakers people list
- Named a 2015 FastCasual.com Top 50 Restaurant Brand of the Year (#5)
- Named a 2015 FastCasual.com Top 50 Restaurant Brand of the Year (#13)
- Named a 2015 FastCasual.com Top 50 Restaurant Brand of the Year (#40)
- CEO Randy Gier named one of the 2013 “Top 10 Trendsetting Executives in Pizza” by Pizza Marketplace
- Named one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by FastCasual.com
- Named 2012 “Hot Concepts Award” winner by Nation’s Restaurant News